How to appear smarter than you really are
soo, here im gonna make another post, yesterday such a awful day for me, i had a lil accident that got me some wide wound, lucky me i had a medical faculty friends, it shouldve been stiched, but i think im ok with this ;) its been more that a day i havent make any post , well theres no important news i got yesterday, today neither.
anyway i just found a cool article, i found it from my friend blogs, the article called :
“6 ways to Appear smarter than you really are”
- Wear glasses. It’s no secret that people associate glasses with intelligence. Look at any of your intellectual heroes, Jean-Paul Sartre, Noam Chomsky, Elton John. What do they all have in common? That’s right, they all wear glasses.
- Mix foreign language into everyday conversation. Holding the door for someone can be a chore, especially when you know all you’re going to get out of it is a boring old “thank you.” Next time you walk into your building and someone takes the time to hold the door for you, hit them with a “danke” and see what happens. They’ll probably be champing at the bit to hear your opinions on current affairs. If they dare interrupt you during your commentary on what you pretend to know about federal budget spending with their opinion on the matter, say “au contraire” and walk away.
- Tuck a pencil between your head and your ear. This gives the illusion that your time is so valuable that not a moment can be wasted fumbling around your pockets in search of a writing utensil to write down your profound ideas. Replacing the pencil with a pen will make it look like you’re not afraid to make mistakes, because you don’t.
- Sit with one leg crossed over the other. Sitting with one leg crossed over the other is one of the intelligent community’s worst kept secrets.
- Begin papers with a famous quote. There is no better way to start off a paper than to include a famous quote in the introduction.
- Develop a taste for coffee. Sometimes, a cup of coffee is the difference between saying something smart and forgetting to wear pants. The caffeine in coffee can help gain some awareness during the morning hours, but there is more to it than that. Drinking coffee all the time will make it look like you are in need of energy.
mean while, the headline news in the last few days arounds the internet is bout Apple to sue HTC for patent issued, but i think i got nothing to write about from that news since im not excited with law stuff.
its 3 pm, have good nite folks!